Tuesday 13 September 2011

{Top Ten Tuesday} 5

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It was created because of their love of lists.
This week's topic is:
Top Ten Books I Read Because of Another Blogger
(I am going to do this as the top ten books I plan on reading because of another blogger due to the fact that I read what I want to read first, I have read one or two of these already)
(in no particular order)
  1. A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford- Amber @ Me My Shelf and I
  2. Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton-  Amber @ Me My Shelf and I
  3. Don't Breathe A Word by Holly Cupala-  Amber @ Me My Shelf and I
  4. Fury by Elizabeth Miles- Lori @ Pure Imagination 
  5. Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma- Lori @ Pure Imagination
  6. Hourglass by Myra McEntire- Lori @ Pure Imagination
  7. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver- Amy @ Lady Reader's Bookstuff 
  8. Abandon by Meg Cabot-  Kristi @ The Story Siren
  9. Delirium by Lauren Oliver- Kristi @ The Story SPiren
  10. Uneartly by Cynthia Hand- Kristi @ The Story Siren 
Please go and visit the above blogs, they are all great and these bloggers are people that I really do look up to and I really admire the hard work, time and effort they put into creating their beautiful blogs!


No comments:

Post a Comment