Friday 16 September 2011

{Follow Friday} 8

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by ParaJunkee – helping bloggers get out there and meet new bloggers!

Q. It's that pesky magic book fairy again! She has another wish: What imaginary book world would you like to make a reality?

I would want to make Summerland from Alyson Noel's Immortals series real because it sounds wonderful and you can manifest whatever you want to there! Imagine that...manifesting anything you desire! 

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {ParajunkeeAlison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - Jenni Elyse & Caught in the Pages
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog! 
Happy Follow Friday!

9 comments:

  1. Great answer! I haven't read those yet. New follower!

    http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/09/following-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being in Summerland would be sooooo sweet! Great choice :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following back! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im trigger happy with this post button, anywho, I would like to be in Summerland as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG YESSS!!! Summerland! I didn't even think of this one! Mann... great answer!
    old follower

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is on my list to read! sounds great!
    Trish - My Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Summerland would be an awesome place to be. Not sure what I'd manifest first. SO many choices!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo! Great answer!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to read the Immortal Instruments soon. =/

    Also, your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete