Friday 9 September 2011

{On My Wishlist} 4

On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming.
 
Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey
Release Date: 8 September 2011
Braden was born with witch eyes: the ability to see the world as it truly is: a blinding explosion of memories, darkness, and magic. The power enables Braden to see through spells and lies, but at the cost of horrible pain.

After a terrifying vision reveals imminent danger for the uncle who raised and instructed him, Braden retreats to Belle Dam, an old city divided by two feuding witch dynasties. As rival family heads Catherine Lansing and Jason Thorpe desperately try to use Braden's powers to unlock Belle Dam's secrets, Braden vows never to become their sacrificial pawn. But everything changes when Braden learns that Jason is his father--and Trey, the enigmatic guy he's falling for, is Catherine's son.

To stop an insidious dark magic from consuming the town, Braden must master his gift—and risk losing the one he loves.

5 comments:

  1. How creepy is that cover?? It sounds great though - I like creepy books especially with the nights starting to draw in! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh yeah! This one looks super creepy :) It sounds really good too! I'm excited to get this one :)

    Literary Exploration: On My Wishlist [2]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that one eye! The longer you look at the cover, the scarier it gets. :) It sounds very thrilling and dark. I hope you get to read it soon.

    Here's Cait's Wishlist this week.

    (I'm a new follower, I love the colors you've used!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've really wanted to read this as well!. Great post! New follower!

    On My Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's on my list too. I'm wishing for the first volume of a manga series a friend recommended to me. Please come which series I'm wishing for.

    ReplyDelete