Sunday 4 September 2011

{Cover Crazy} 3: Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi


Cover Crazy is hosted by Tawni at The Book WormsStop by and join in on the fun.
This week I am crazy about the cover for:
 Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Exiled from her comfortable home, Aria knows her chances of surviving in the outer wasteland – called the Death Shop – are slim. Violent energy storms can strike suddenly, and even the very air she breathes might kill her. Then Aria meets an Outsider named Perry. He’s wild, dangerous – a savage. He’s also her only hope. Because Aria alone holds the key to his redemption, Perry needs her, too. Their unlikely alliance will determine the fate of all who live under the never sky.
 This cover is somewhat different to anything I have ever seen before and therefore I really do like it. The different shades and hues of blue are simply beautiful and the font is simplistic yet intriguing.
 What covers are you crazy about this week?

5 comments:

  1. This cover is pretty trippy! I like the way she's walking out of the light towards the darkness. It's a cool effect.

    My Cover Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this cover - all the upcoming book covers seem to have the same theme - a girl who looks like she is about to kick your booty. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this cover loos so strong and in your face. Definitely seems like the girls ready to charge into anything. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so fierce...and the way she's stepping out of the light! I really like the font and the way NEVER stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is another really pretty one. The model looks like she's about to go kick some butt. I also like the streaks of light in the background.

    Reading Lark's Cover Crazy

    ReplyDelete