Friday 9 September 2011

{Follow Friday} 7



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by ParaJunkee – helping bloggers get out there and meet new bloggers!

Q. Have you ever wanted a villain to win at the end of a story?  If so, which one??

I wanted Valentine to win in the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare, it's not because I don't like the characters the problem is that I like all of them in some way...including Valentine and I have always wanted a book to end where the villain wins!

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {ParajunkeeAlison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - Jenni Elyse & Caught in the Pages
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog! 
Happy Follow Friday!

15 comments:

  1. I kinda felt the same way for awhile, but then he just became too evil. At the end of City of Glass I was like woah... this guy is not okay.

    My Follow Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the FF visit! :) Following back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read the Mortal Instruments but I seriously need to!!!!

    Awesome post, new follower:D

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I never really rooted for a villain. I am more of a happily ever after fan myself.
    The Mortal Instruments series sounds really interesting!

    kyowolf from
    http://curseofthebibliophile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower here hopping through!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Valentine. That is an unusual answer, I love it though! I am rereading the TMI series right now, started last night after doing my Follow Friday and I thought...nope, don't want him to win. I love unique thoughts!

    I was intending on returning your follow, but I already follow you, but thank you for following me!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Kristin @ Better Read Than Dead

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have only read the first book in this series! So, I'm not rooting for him at this time. lol

    My Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE YOUR OWLS!! haha had to say it =D

    I haven't read this series yet, but i do have the first book in my possession.

    Thanks for the follow, im following back!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower. I had a soft spot for Valentine, too. The way he plans always involves evil, but he really thinks he's doing the world a favor.

    Have a great weekend!
    Teresa
    http://theduchessmommyreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm Izzy and I'm stopping by for Follow Friday! I also had some kinder feelings toward Valentine, but ultimately I wanted Jace, Clary, and the rest to win.

    Izzy @ My Words Ate Me

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read the Mortal Instrument series yet. I will have to put that on my TBR list.

    Thanks for the ff. Returning the favor.

    Tammi
    www.yafictionbookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I haven't read that series yet. I really need to!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'm a new follower here. I've only read City of Bones...this makes me wonder how I'll feel about Valentine in the next books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haven't read The Mortal Instruments. I know what you mean by the villain to redeem him/herself and get a happy ending. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following back:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I think that's interesting that you like the villain just as much as the other characters! lol I may have to check that book out!

    Happy Blog Hop!

    Lisa @ Once Upon A Chapter

    ReplyDelete