Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It was created because of their love of lists.
This week's topic is:
Ten Eight Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book
(in no particular order)
1. Stephenie Meyer: I loved The Host and I would like to read the sequels; The Soul and The Seeker...well that is if they ever get written. The Host ended in such an interesting situation and I want to know what happens next so badly! I would also like to see Midnight Sun, sometime soon...hello Stephenie are you there?! Please...
2. Michelle Hodkin: I wish Michelle could bring out another book like now because The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer blew me away and I really, really want to read more from her.
3. Sarah Bennett Wealer: I absolutely loved Rival and I was so sad to find that she did not have any upcoming books for me to devour, she really wrote an addictive book about a topic I love and I am holding thumbs that she writes more books!
4. Melissa Marr: Okay, so I know Melissa has many books which are yet to be published and there have also been lots that have been published, the problem is that I have read everything that she has written and published and I am dying to read more about the Wicked Lovely characters, but even more so I wish she would write about Water Fey; which were brought up in a couple of books in the Wicked Lovely series, but they intrigue me so much!
5. Tahereh Mafi: okay, so Shatter Me...totally blew my mind and I loved the book so much and I really just need the next book to come out sooner or I wish she would write another book for me to read! *cries*
6. Lauren DeStefano: again, another one of my favorite authors who I need a book from! I love Lauren and her writing style, I'm allergic to cats but I'm willing to touch them and get sick if I had to break into her house to try and steal a manuscript with pretty sentences on it.
7. Cat Clarke: because Cat is awesome! Yes, she is extremely awesome and her puppy; Griffin, is adorable and should also write a book!
8. Brenna Yovanoff: Brenna has awesome stories to tell and although I have yet to read The Space Between, I bet whole-heartedly that I will want to read more from her once I have finished The Space Between.