Sunday 27 March 2011

Let's Talk...

Enter my contests here!

Okay well my birthday is on the fifth of April which is the day that some amazing books come out such as Red Glove by Holly Black and City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare. I love them both so much and I wish I could get their books right away but unfortunately I am writing exams this week and then next week I am away on a camp up until Thursday but after that I will receive all of my birthday presents which will only consist of books as per my request to my parents! I am going to be so happy when I get them! I plan on just reading and submitting reviews everyday during the one month holiday which will take place after the camp. So expect to see much throughout April. I will also be working on my novel called Death Walker which is about a heart thief! *grins*

I wish that people on the net loved me enough to buy me books but that is just a dream that will never happen! But I will look forward to the ones that I will be receiving.

I wanted to use this post just to let out whatever I want to talk about and here I am I will now start to blab away!

I have not yet started receiving ARCs which is something I know I have to be patient for and I am. I cannot wait to fill some shelves in my room not that they do not contain enough books already but I am a collector and avid reader so yeah! :)
However I have received and ARC on Net Galley but unfortunately for some reason my adobe digital editions does not seem to be working...

Anyway, I am so grateful for all of you who are supporting me and I hope that I will be able to pay you back by creating an awesome blog which kind of sucks right now...

So I started a poll! Its on the top right hand corner if you would like to answer. If you would like to see all the books that I currently have please select yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment