Friday 11 March 2011

Blue Moon by Alyson Noel Review

Eager to learn everything she can about her new abilities as an Immortal, Ever turns to her beloved Damen to show her the way. But just as her powers are increasing, Damen’s are waning.

In an attempt to save him, Ever travels to the magical dimension of Summerland, where she learns the secrets of Damen’s tortured past; a past which he has always kept hidden from her. But in her quest to cure Damen, Ever discovers an ancient text that details the workings of time. Now Ever must choose between turning back the past and saving her family from the accident that claimed their lives—or staying in the present and saving Damen, who grows sicker every day...





Once again I loved how Alyson Noel writes and I found this to a mesmerizing continuation to Evermore. The way Alyson writes will just have you captivated and you will not want to put the book down or at least that it how I felt. I Liked how this book explores Summerland a little more and actually made me want to but the books about Riley; who is Ever’s sister. Yes Riley has her own spin off series. The reason this book made me want to but the books about Riley was because this explored Summerland more and I love how the characters that are immortal are able to manifest things and I really would love to explore this world more.
I like the fact that Roman comes in to the story and that we explore more of Damen’s past but I hope for the love of these books that a new character is not introduced into the world in order to keep the series alive and going. But I have read Shadowland and another character is introduced but I have also started on Dark Flame and there are no new characters that |I have read about yet so, so far so good.
Well anyway...These books are definitely a must read and I would advise you to read them if you would like something very different and original to read. They are very addictive and I have found that you will be caught by the story and hooked right through to the end. They are just amazing and the way Alyson writes is just fantastic. She is a great author and I advise you to read all of her books.

No comments:

Post a Comment