Friday 11 March 2011

Shadowland by Alyson Noel Review

At the start of this breathtaking novel, Damen and Ever travel to Summerland in search of an antidote to reverse a powerful poison. But instead of the cure they seek, they find something far more sinister: the truth about their existence and the fate lying in wait of an immortal’s soul.

Now, with Damen fighting to save them from the Shadowland, Ever turns to magick, hoping to break Damen’s curse. Along the way Ever encounters the mysterious Jude, finding herself drawn to him in a way that will test her love for Damen like never before . . .


Review: Wow...another amazing book by Alyson Noel. This just like the previous books had me engrossed in the tension and plot. Wonderfully writing books are wonderful to read and I must say that this was one of them. I don’t really know what to say because these books just leave me speechless, the author keeps on finding a way to keep you guessing with all the new challenges that the main characters have to face and it is great to explore the tension between Ever and Damen.
Well there was a great ending and it will have you killing people just to get the next book, luckily I had waited a long time before I officially decided to read the series and now I have all of the books except for the final one called Everlasting. Anyhow I can stay captivated and compelled by Alyson’s wonderful words that are like magic.
Alyson Noel writes beautifully about magical characters that seem real and entice you to want to live in this wonderful world you are reading about.
For some reason when I read this book I kept on thinking about what I would do if I were immortal and the one thing that kept on coming to mind was that if I could manifest anything in the whole world that I wanted most would probably be to manifest all the books that I want and we would be able to read them before the release date and I would be so happy. Yes  I know there are such things as ARCs that exist but I am not at that stage yet where I am able to receive them yet.
Wonderfully written Alyson. I love your books to bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment