Tuesday 21 August 2012

-Top Ten Tuesday- 12


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.
This weeks topic is: "Top Ten Favorite Books You've Read During The Lifespan Of Your Blog"
In no particular order:
1. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
2. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
3. Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett
4. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
5. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
6. Fever by Lauren DeStefano
7. Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr
8. Entangled by Cat Clarke
9. Torn by Cat Clarke
10. Perfect by Ellen Hopkins

Comment below and leave a link to your Top Ten Tuesday posts below and I'll be sure to check them out!

6 comments:

  1. I love Unearthly so much! It could have been on my list as well!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super choices, I love Angry Girl, Wither and the Wicked Lovely series. Your list's just remeinded me that I've now had Cat Clarke's Entangled on my Kindle since it was released on Kindle...I really need to start reading it already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I've loved so many of these! It was so hard to narrow down to 10, but you did a great job.

    Karis @YA Litwit

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! Shatter Me! SO GOOD. :) It is on my list as well. I love Unearthly too! Great list!

    My Top Ten:
    http://oliviasbookaholiclife.blogspot.com/2012/08/top-ten-tuesday-favorite-books-youve.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Shatter Me!!! I really need to read Wither soon :)

    ReplyDelete