Tuesday 14 August 2012

-Top Ten Tuesday- 11

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.
This weeks topic is: "Top Ten Book Romances That You Think Would Make It In The Real World(outside the book)
1. Amber & Cade- their chemistry was very interesting and they were both extremely passionate about music and seemed to connect with each other after spending only a day with one another.

2. Echo & Noah- they were both damaged characters that suited each other well, despite all of their problems.

3. Rhine & Gabriel- they have an extremely strange relationship that is hard to explain, but I believe that they suit each other well and deserve one another.

4. Clara & Tucker- their chemistry was undeniable!

5. Lena & Alex- the future of love on the earth depended on them in the book and I mean, surely that means that the are a perfect match for one another in the real world?

6. Hazel & Augustus- were to quirky characters that were the definition of perfection in terms of a great romance.

7. Alec & Magnus- one of the best couples in book history in my opinion!  That is all.

8. Kaidan & Anna- despite their differences, and subtract the angel and demon thing; I think they would last in real life...maybe...kind of...

9. Noah & Mara- I don't even need to say anything here...It's Mara & Noah!

10. Jem & Tessa- I'm team Jem all the way and I do believe that Tessa and Jem are the perfect match for one another!

Comment below and leave a link to your Top Ten Tuesday posts below and I'll be sure to check them out!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I've learned from these lists is that I really need to read Pushing the Limits and The Fault in Our Stars!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome picks! I had Lena & Alex on my list as well. I didn't even think of using Rhine & Gabriel. Wither was absolutely amazing and I can't wait to read Fever! :)

    ReplyDelete