Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke & The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.
This weeks topic is: "Top Ten Book Romances That You Think Would Make It In The Real World(outside the book)
1. Amber & Cade- their chemistry was very interesting and they were both extremely passionate about music and seemed to connect with each other after spending only a day with one another.
2. Echo & Noah- they were both damaged characters that suited each other well, despite all of their problems.
3. Rhine & Gabriel- they have an extremely strange relationship that is hard to explain, but I believe that they suit each other well and deserve one another.
4. Clara & Tucker- their chemistry was undeniable!
5. Lena & Alex- the future of love on the earth depended on them in the book and I mean, surely that means that the are a perfect match for one another in the real world?
6. Hazel & Augustus- were to quirky characters that were the definition of perfection in terms of a great romance.
7. Alec & Magnus- one of the best couples in book history in my opinion! That is all.
8. Kaidan & Anna- despite their differences, and subtract the angel and demon thing; I think they would last in real life...maybe...kind of...
9. Noah & Mara- I don't even need to say anything here...It's Mara & Noah!
10. Jem & Tessa- I'm team Jem all the way and I do believe that Tessa and Jem are the perfect match for one another!
Comment below and leave a link to your Top Ten Tuesday posts below and I'll be sure to check them out!