Friday 20 May 2011

{Follow Friday} 1

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by ParaJunkee – helping bloggers get out there and meet new bloggers!
Be sure to hit up ParaJunkee’s blog to add your name to the linky if you’re joining in, and to get the button with code below. Simply Click It and you will go right to her blog! Instructions are below for follow Friday fun!


Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...
 Five quirky Keegan traits are:
1. I read books and if I get bored with it I will just abandon it and never touch it.
2. I don't read some of the books that I buy.
3. I want to have lots of blogger friends within the next year and that is a dream that I constantly aspire to. 
4. I re-arrange my bookshelf almost every weekend.
5. I am always thinking up stories and I am never able to finish writing them down.
To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://ninjagirlreads.blogspot.com/
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there (click it to go to parajunkees page to grab code, must use code!) and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
  8. AND DON’T FORGET to answer the question above on YOUR FF Blog!

Happy Follow Friday!


11 comments:

  1. Hahah, you and I share quirky habit#4.
    & New follower
    Stopping by from FF
    Happy reading,
    -Mocha from A Cupcake and A Latte: YA Reads, Reviews & More!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower!!

    You may have just inspired me to do some bookshelf cleanup this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean about abandoning books that don't hold your interest! I'll drop a book anytime, for any reason. New follower!

    http://christineamsden.com/wordpress/?page_id=200

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm another book abandoner if the story just isn't holding my attention.

    I'm an old follower! :)

    Jules

    Feel free to stop by my blog - http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like we're twins, I agree with everything you listed! I tend to toss books aside if I'm in the middle of it and it's not catching my attention... Even if I'm 10 pages in, if it's boring, it's got to go. And I'm looking for new blogger friends as well! ;) Have a great Friday! New follower;)

    ~Loren
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping by and now following, too! I have the hardest time tossing a bad book aside - I feel guilty for not finishing.

    Take care & happy reading,
    Ms. C
    http://coffeetalereviews.blogspot.com/2011/05/hops-follows_19.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,
    I'd love to be one of your blogger friends! (references your #3) Your blog is very pretty. That Tiffany blue that you used is my favorite color actually :) I sometimes buy books that I don't read as well, and I usually feel pretty bad about it. Book guilt is a hard thing to overcome.
    Thanks for following, and I am now following you!
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! New follower. :)

    I have to say that I've been able to abandon some books as well. If they aren't for me, they just aren't. Why force it? I also think up lots of stories, but I just can't take the time to write them down. I so don't have the patience, LOL. I just wanna know what's going to happen, so I basically just read my thoughts? Yes, it's normal. *wink*

    Hope you do find lots of nice blogger friends. :D I love all bloggers! I'm so glad, because I joined the BBPCon (a book conference online) and met some wonderful bloggers there that I keep in touch with every day via Skype! :)

    My quirky list can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through. New follower! I try to read all the books I buy, but I usually read library books first.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think up stories all the time but never write them down! I should do that.... New follower here, have a great weekend!
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi im a new follower and new to follow friday but it looked like it could be alot of fun! can't wait to read about everyone!


    Angel's Cove Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete