Sunday 13 February 2011

Passion: Lauren Kate

Here is the cover for the third Fallen book. I am not so sure if I like it that much to be quite honest. The colors are very bright and I don't think that they tie in very well with the first two books. I don't like the fact that you can see Luce's face; it doesn't add that sense of dark mystery to the books any more for me. What do you think of it?

Here's what Lauren Kate; the author had to say about it:
"When I started writing Passion, I knew the series was bursting into some very exciting uncharted territory. This chase backwards through time, with each chapter set in a different country and a different century across five thousand years is undoubtedly the most romantic, most intense, most…passionate book I’ve ever written–and I think you’ll agree it has the cover to match. I love the dramatic bursts of color, the intensity and desolation of the backdrop, and of course, the dress. It’s also the perfect book to show just a hint of Luce’s face. I am counting down the days until I can share the book with you, but in the meantime, I hope you love the cover as much as I do."

Here are the other two covers:





   I really loved the first two but I am not crazy about this third maybe the fourth will be better...

No comments:

Post a Comment