Sunday 20 February 2011

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer Review

While other teenage girls daydream about boys, Calla Tor imagines ripping out her enemies’ throats. And she wouldn’t have it any other way. Calla was born a warrior and on her eighteenth-birthday she’ll become the alpha female of the next generation of Guardian wolves. But Calla’s predestined path veers off course the moment she saves the life of a wayward hiker, a boy her own age. This human boy’s secret will turn the young pack's world upside down and forever alter the outcome of the centuries-old Witches' War that surrounds them all.
Review:
Wow! What a compelling story. It was so thrilling and I loved it so much. I enjoy the love triangle of sorts and I liked how Andrea Cremer could write about a female character that was a leader and she was tough and strong and not week and reckless. Calla is a strong individual, I really liked that, it was an amazing story with characters that seemed realistic to me and I felt like they were not just written but lived. I could not rip myself away from the book. It was simply stunning. Some parts were hard to digest but you will fall in love with this book nonetheless. There are a handful of characters that you will fall for. I loved this book so much! Cannot wait for its sequel; Wolfsbane. Andrea Cremer you are one talented writer. There is not much I can say. I am speechless!

No comments:

Post a Comment