Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It was created because of their love of lists.
This week's topic is:
(Make a list of whatever you wish)
People I Would Love To Meet
(in no particular order)
1. Melissa Marr is an author I would love to meet due to that fact that absolutely adore her as well as her writing and I think it would just be a really great experience over all and I would love to see what thoughts run through her mind.
2. Carrie Jones is an author I would absolutely love to meet because to me she seems off the wall and extremely fun and I think we would get along really well. She would be so awesome!
3. Leigh Fallon, although I have not read the Carrier of The Mark yet, she is very sweet and I would just die to meet and hang out with because she was once and Inkie like I am on Inkpop and she is living proof that anything is possible if you set your mind to it!
4. Leah Clifford is absolutely and utterly cool and I would actually like to see her in person and maybe hear about some of the actual house conversations she has had as they always seem hilarious when she tweets about them.
5. Cat Clarke is just plain brilliant and extremely awesome and on the plus side I would love to meet Cat because her dog; Griffin is so adorable and I would just love to play with him...she has Cats though and I am allergic to them...FAIL!
6. Amy from Lady Reader's Bookstuff, well Amy has sort of been my mentor throughout my whole blogging experience and I am really grateful for her and her helping hand. She is really nice and sweet and deserves lots and lots of hugs!
7. Amber from Me My Shelf and I because she is awesome and ha also helped me a lot and I know I annoy her sometimes with my endless questions but I am so proud of her and what she has accomplished with her beautiful and astounding blog which I fall more and more in love with each and every day.
8. Kristi from The Story Siren I mean come on who wouldn't want to meet her, she is like the queen of YA book blogging and she could give very useful tips, it would also be great to meet her due to the fact that she would be able to hold endless conversations about books, which in my mind would be great!
9. Stephenie Meyer because I am in love with her work and I would love to take a peak inside her brain and see what other story ideas are floating around in there and then I would want to kidnap her and force her to write more books...uhh forget I said that...
10. You. Yes that's right you! I would love to meet more bloggers and befriend them as I love meeting new people and how great would it be to have friends who do just what you do for their passion and love for literature as well as spreading the word and enjoying books just as I do!